Workshop: Coping with Grief Through the Holidays
On December 18th, afternoon session from 1pm – 3:00pm, or evening session from 6:30pm – 8.30pm
• At the Space for Spirit location in the East End.
• Fee $20
This is a particularly difficult time for anyone dealing with the loss of a loved one. If you are feeling concerned about how you will cope with the season, consider attending an afternoon or evening session with a small group of people who share your concerns.
Under the guidance of your compassionate and experienced facilitator, you will:
- Gain an understanding of grief, its many faces. And learn about what is normal – physically, mentally and emotionally – for those dealing with grief.
- Feel comfortable to share your feelings and experiences of loss, and also memories to honour the one you are grieving.
- Leave with tools and strategies for managing the days ahead, methods that will bring you comfort and give you hope and confidence.
Some things that group participants have said:
- “It feels so good to know I’m not alone in this”
- “I never realised that my craziness was normal!”
- “I felt very comfortable and safe with Lynne, she understands”
- I’m finally finding some hope”.
Please use the form below to enquire about the Coping with Grief group or to enquire about booking an appointment. Your questions are welcomed. you may also leave a text for Lynne at 705-241-7464.