Upcoming Events & Workshops
Drop-In Classes: Mindful Movements
“Energize your body, calm your mind, lift your spirit!”
• On Thursday mornings from 10am – 11am
• At Parkview Centre, 189 Blake Street, Barrie
• For men and women 55 or over. Any level of fitness.
• Fee is $2.65 for Non-Members
• Free for members of Parkview Allandale Seniors
This is a gentle class that combines principles of Mindfulness Meditation with Qigong (Energy Work). Simple movements are done standing or seated, move with your breath. Easier than yoga or tai chi!
Workshop Series: Reinventing: Six Weeks to a more Meaningful Life
Alternate Fridays from 9:30AM – 4:30PM
Upcoming Dates: May 3, May 17, May 31, and June 14
You are Unique!
Perhaps you’ve thought about reinventing yourself, adding a new chapter to the story of your life. I have done it myself with great success and am now inspired to provide the opportunity for other women to experience the vitality and freedom that comes from doing more of what you love and less of what you don’t.
Workshop Series: Energy for Life!
This is a new series inspired by one of Deepak Chopra’s “21 Day Meditations that teaches all the principles employed at space for Spirit – and more. The information is sound and the meditations powerful, and to work through the units together with a group is a wonderful opportunity to learn and practice the power of the use and awareness of energy!
Tentative schedule is Monday evenings, 7 -9 p.m., for 11 weeks, from September 9 to November 25, skipping October 25 Thanksgiving.
• At an East End venue to be selected.
• Investment is $170 for whole series of 11 sessions OR $20/session for Drop-In.
• Register fee of $20 by September 2 to hold your place. Registration required for both options of drop in or complete series.
Please use the form below to request an appointment or to book a complementary consultation. I also welcome your questions, comments and suggestions.